The Senior Accountant will be responsible for supporting the critical daily accounting activities and ensuring accounting accuracy and adherence to corporate policies & procedures.
- Responsible for monthly bank reconciliation of various cash accounts to the general ledger for multiple locations.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliations of multiple general ledger accounts, including some inventory accounts and intercompany reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journal entries of cash reconciliation adjustments.
- Prepare monthly journal entries for month end close in multiple companies.
- Assist in month end close process for various expense reviews and other areas to expedite the month end close.
- Run special reports on inventory requests.
- Run month end inventory reports for financials.
- Assist in annual audit.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Schedules.
- Maintain Property Tax Filings.
- Maintain annual business report filings.
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 5-7 years experience in accounting.
- Some inventory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and communicate data and reconciliation questions.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel.
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday with benefits. Salary based on experience.