Sales Administrative Assistant
A&K Railroad Materials, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT
A&K Railroad Materials Inc. is seeking a skilled, hardworking, motivated, friendly sales administrative assistant to add to our dynamic sales team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assisting our western region sales team
· Providing outstanding customer care and service
· Basic office duties such as filing, assisting with travel accommodations, answering phones and emails
· Tracking and staying up to date with customer order status
· Compile and manage weekly sales reports
· Processing sales orders
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
· Ability to multi-task
· Extremely self-motivated
· Excellent customer service skills
· Detail oriented & exceptional organization skills
· Charisma and a good sense of humor a plus
· Previous office experience is preferred but not required
Position requires proficiency in:
· Microsoft Word
· Microsoft AX is a preferred but not required
This position is full time, Monday thru Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM, offers 401K and insurance benefits as well as provides holidays and paid time off.
Resumes should be sent to Shantell Higbee at email@example.com
Outside Sales Representative
Excellent career opportunity is available with A&K Railroad Materials, Inc., a nationwide supplier of railroad track materials. The position will be located within our Central Region sales office in Kansas City, KS.
Requirements: College degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field. Minimum 3-5 years sales experience required. Strong organizational skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills also required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word & Excel. Candidate should possess a good work ethic along with a great attitude. Ability to travel 6-10 nights per month.
Responsibilities: Call on new and existing customers regarding their material needs, prepare quotations, follow up, develop and maintain good working relationships. Take proactive approach for customer orders and concerns; monitor and communicate competitive information, and work effectively with internal personnel.
A&K Railroad Materials, Inc. offers an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive pay and attractive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, 401K retirement plan. If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.