A&K Railroad Materials is a leading supplier of new and used track materials. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, A&K has sales offices and a network of storage and distribution facilities strategically located throughout the United States.
A&K is looking for an experienced sales manager to join our Kansas City Team. This position has been created to direct a variety of initiatives with the North American Class I railroads. The role will primarily be focused on marketing A&K’s diverse product portfolio and special track services.
• Manage new and existing customer accounts
• Work various departments to quantify and summarize A&K’s technical and logistical advantages by product by account
• Develop and maintain partnerships
• Manage and report sales results
• Monitor and communicate competitive information
• Work effectively with internal personnel
• Undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or commensurate experience
• 5+ years of experience in sales of railroad materials to Class I customers
• Product and industry knowledge required
• Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong presentation and written communication skills
• Comfort working independently
• Must be proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Willing and able to travel up to 6-10 nights per month
A&K Railroad Materials, Inc. offers an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive pay and attractive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, 401K retirement plan.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org