Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Department: Eastern Sales Division
A&K a leading supplier of railroad track and related materials that seeks a driven individual to fill an entry-level inside sales position for the McMurray, PA sales office located south of Pittsburgh. This individual will be offered the opportunity to learn hands-on, all aspects of the railroad track material business. Inside sales representatives at A&K are responsible for assisting and developing business opportunities outlined by inside and outside sales managers. This position will aid in the creation of solutions to grow overall sales through increased velocity and customer satisfaction.
• Assist and support the outside sales team by taking customer inquiries, preparing quotes, processing and tracking orders.
• Prepare quotations utilizing in-house technology
• Collaborate with regional sales managers on large projects to quote and close on large business.
• Take a proactive approach to learn product line as well as material inventory.
• Assess, collect, and report competitive information
• Work effectively with outside sales personnel regarding customer needs and business opportunities
• College degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
• Railroad industry experience is not required
• Ability to multitask and have excellent time management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
• Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Career advancement opportunities
• Paid Holidays
• Competitive Salary
How to apply:
For further information and to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org