A&K Railroad Materials, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our team! This position is responsible to coordinate marketing communication, manage the company’s social media, platforms, and support Sales team communication through facilitation and development of product marketing materials, and event management as well as internal communication such as newsletters and other internal content.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer all marketing communications projects.
- Create and implement marketing communications and public relations efforts to enhance the company’s position within the marketplace and facilitate both internal and external communications.
- Manage the editorial direction, design, production, and distribution of all support materials including print and digital collateral, videos, presentations, etc.
- Manage and provide content on the Company’s social media platforms including company website.
- Support and facilitate the marketing needs of the Sales team.
- Coordinate the Company’s participation in industry conferences and sales events including registration, logistics, and attendance.
- Design and support the Company’s internal communications including newsletter and other company-wide communication.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree marketing, communications, journalism, social media or related fields required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing communications with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with creative arts, design, video production and editing, marketing, advertising and Adobe Creative Suite a big plus.
- Ability to work in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy.
- Able to easily adapt to rapid changes.
- Work independently to troubleshoot and find solutions to problems.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize work and set clear goals in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong interpersonal, management and collaborative skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing work to ensure consistent, high quality service in a competitive external environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Web design, video editing, photography, and print design/layout skills a plus.
A&K Railroad Materials is a leading supplier of railroad track materials. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, A&K sources material globally and has a network of storage and distribution facilities strategically located throughout the United States. A&K is also a leading manufacturer of special trackwork components and offers a variety of services to the railway industry. We offer a full benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, and paid holidays.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com