A&K Railroad Materials is a leading supplier of new and used track materials. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, A&K has sales offices and a network of storage and distribution facilities strategically located throughout the United States.
The Western Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for sales in railroad track materials in western United States and Canada. The position will be located within our corporate headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Manage new and existing customer accounts regarding material needs
• Respond to customer needs and prepare competitive quotations using sound market knowledge
• Develop and maintain partnerships with regional customer base
• Manage and report sales results
• Monitor and communicate competitive information
• Work effectively with internal personnel
• Undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or commensurate experience
• 3-5 years of experience in sales, operations, supply chain, or engineering
• Product and industry knowledge preferred
• Analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong presentation and written communication skills
• Comfort working independently
• Must be proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Willing and able to travel up to 6-10 nights per month
A&K Railroad Materials, Inc. offers an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive pay and attractive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, 401K retirement plan.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com